Update - Stenhousemuir Game

With Scotland currently being battered by high winds it comes as no major surprise that Stenhousemuir have flagged up some concern about tonight`s game being unplayable in the wind. The club will be keeping an eye on the situation throughout the day and intend to bring the match referee in to assess the position at some point this afternoon. The forecast is that the wind will drop somewhat in late afternoon though so we remain hopeful the game will go ahead as planned.

We will carry any updates on here as soon as we have them.

UPDATE 4:15pm - The winds have dropped a bit at Ochilview. The match referee, Craig Charleston, will be attending the ground sometime after 4:30pm to make a decision on whether to go ahead with the game. We will carry news of the outcome as soon as possible thereafter.