Our home stadium is Palmerston Park, located on the west side of Dumfries.
The stadium was opened in 1919, the same year the club was formed, and took its name from the former farm on the site, Palmers Toun.
Palmerston consists of two terrace areas, behind each goal, and two stands, along each side of the pitch
Home fans occupy the Oakbank Services terrace, the Gates Power Transmission stand and some of the Rosefield Salvage stand.
Away fans occupy the remainder of the Rosefield Salvage stand and, for bigger games, the Terregles Street terrace.
As of September 2014, the official capacity of Palmerston is 8,690, including 3,377 seats.